From iconic diners and steakhouses, renowned bakeries, fast food, to fine dining, Burbank offers something for everybody. In fact, the original Bob’s Big Boy is just down the street from The Tangerine. Aside from its great burgers, Bob’s Big Boy is also home to a popular weekly classic car show.
Opening three years before Bob’s Big Boy, the original Smoke House is two blocks from The Tangerine and still grills up one of the best porterhouse steaks in the city. One of the most popular watering holes around it the Red Door tucked away in Toluca Lake. Olive & Thyme is a family-owned market and cafe open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Manager's Top Picks - Food Joints
- Gindi Thai Restaurant / Sushi / Bar
- Yakumi Sushi
- Lou, The French On The Block
- Tocaya Modern Mexican
- Gourmet Romano
- Bob's Big Boy
- Smoke House Restaurant
- Don Cuco Mexican Restaurant
- JINYA Ramen Bar
- Reno's Pizzeria
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Morton's The Steakhouse
- The Counter Burger
- Red Maple Cafe
- Gelato & Coffee Bar
- Tacos 1986
- Fresh Brothers Pizza
- Bea Bea's
- The Auld Chip Shop
- Whole Foods
- Olive & Thyme
- Novo Cafe
- Whole Foods
- Dog Haus
- Sushi Yuzu
Manager's Top Picks - Drinks & Bars
- Barney’s Beanery – Enjoy indoor and outdoor seating at this local sports bar. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner to catch your favorite game.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse – There’s pizza, pasta, salads and more at this local restaurant and brewhouse. Try a sampling of their most popular beers and ciders or enjoy one of the popular deep-dish pizzas, sandwiches or steaks.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – This busy, Burbank spot features plenty of televisions; drinks and you guessed it…all kinds of wings.
- Fantasia Billiards – Try the assortment of craft beers on tap, enjoy a game of pool and grab a bite to eat. Fantasia features pay-per-view fights and regular happy hours.
- Gordon Biersh – This family friendly eatery is located in Burbank Village near other restaurants and shops. Stop in for a drink at the bar or bring the entire family for a dinner out. The large menu has something for everyone.
- Hook Burger – At this popular burger joint enjoy a responsibly sourced, juicy burger of your choice along with a draft beer, glass of wine or handmade shake. Tip: try the pretzel bun for a treat for your taste buds.
- Joe’s Great American Bar and Grill – This lively bar and grill is known for good food, cold drinks, live music (genre dependent on the night) and the latest game highlights.
- Rocky’s III – This welcoming dive bar is a local favorite for good sports and simple, delicious bar food. Get your burger, hotdog and fry fix in a friendly, neighborhood atmosphere.
- Timmy Nolan’s – The local Irish Pub located in neighboring Toluca Lake has been in the neighborhood for over 20 years and is a perfect place to enjoy some traditional Irish, or American grub, a cold beer and a good game with friends.
- Red Door
- Forman's Whiskey Tavern